Montreux Jazz Festival.
The Montreux Jazz Festival promises a unique atmosphere with great musicians, from 5 June to 20 July 2013.
During two weeks, the program offers a wide variety of styles and music for all ages and tastes: Jazz, Rock, Blues, Rap, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Brazilian rhythms, electro…
The complete program: www.montreuxjazz.com
- Open-air events & festivals
Thanks to the RailAway combined offer you will benefit from:
- 10% reduction on train journey to the Montreux Jazz Festival (with or without admission)
- 10% reduction on the outward and return journey in the regional network Mobilis (with or without admission)
Offer valid: 5 June to 20 July 2013
|Event||Montreux Jazz Festival|
|Organiser||Montreux Jazz Festival Foundation|
|Concert venues||Montreux Music & Convention Centre
Montreux Jazz Club
Montreux Jazz Lab
|Free concerts||Music in the Park (Open air music, from 2 p.m. to midnight)
The Rock Cave (10 p.m. to 3 a.m.)
|Night clubs (free)||The Studio (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
Aftershows Montreux Jazz Club (Jam Sessions, from 11:30 p.m.)
Aftershows Montreux Jazz Lab (from midnight)
|Dates||From 5 to 20 July 2013|
RailAway combined offer.
Included in the reduced combined offer price: rail journey (10%) and admission. Price examples: 2nd class with Half-Fare travelcard, in CHF.
|Auditorium Stravinski||Montreux Jazz Club||Montreux Jazz Lab|
|Zurich main station||328.40||153.40||188.40||118.40|
Offer valid: 5 to 20 July 2013
- The national rail ticket is valid for 1 or 3 days, depending on the distance (until 5 a.m. the next morning)
- On the Mobilis regional network the offer is valid for 1 day (until 5 a.m. the next morning).
- The RailAway combined offer is also available without the Half-Fare travelcard and for 1st class.
- Ticketcorner charges an order fee for purchasing tickets at the advance booking points, which depends on the value of the order, and is the same at all advance booking points.
The price examples are calculated for the usual routing.
Prices include VAT. Prices and product specifications subject to modifications. Prices effective: 1 April 2013
In accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, the licensed carriers shall assume liability for any damage in connection with their operations. Any further liability is excluded.
Information for sales:
E/OR art. no. 8542
Mobilis art. no. 9946
You can obtain this RailAway combined offer:
- In SBB Ticket Shop: reduced public transport ticket,with or without admission ticket.
- From the Rail Service Helpdesk 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network)
- At most ticket machines
- At railway station ticket counters (opening hours)
Please note: You can only obtain this reduced RailAway combined offer at the points of sale given above.